Once a file is uploaded into the File Cabinet, a Groupsite manager and/or the member who uploaded the file can:
- replace the file with a new one
- change the file's name
- change the upload date of the file
- enter or modify a description of the file
This is done by editing the file. Here's how:
1. Log-in to your Groupsite and go to the SHARE tab.
2. Select the File Cabinet subtab.
3. Locate the file you want to change.
4. Click on the cogwheel button:
5. An "Edit File" window will pop up:
Enter the changes you want in the appropriate fields, or browse out and select a new file if you're replacing an existing file with an updated one.
If you are entering a custom file name, do not include symbols ($, :, +, etc.)
If you are entering a custom file date, enter it as month/day/year, like this: 01/10/09
6. Click the EDIT button.
Your changes will be saved.
Note: if you aren't a manager in your Groupsite, you may not have the ability to upload a file to the File Cabinet. The ability to do so is determined at the group level, on a Groupsite-by-Groupsite basis, as determined by each Groupsite's manager(s).