When you create a new folder in your file cabinet, you have the ability to choose whether or not it will be a new parent or top-level folder, or if it will be a subfolder located within another folder.
However, once the folder has been created, you cannot drag or move the folder into another folder. What you can do is move the files, from one folder into another one, and then delete the old folder. Here's how:
1. Add a new folder to your File Cabinet. During this process, you will be prompted to select where you want it -- as either a parent/top-level folder or a subfolder.
2. Click into the old folder where the files you want are stored.
3. Choose the CHECK ALL button to select all the files on a page, or select individual boxes for only those files you want to move.
4. Click on the MOVE button, which will allow you to relocate your files by choosing a new destination folder.
5. Click the cogwheel icon, located to the right of the old folder you don't want anymore. This will expose a DELETE link for that folder. Select this link to delete the folder you no longer want.
This image highlights the icons and links related to adding and deleting a folder:
This image highlights the buttons and steps for deleting a file: